As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Hydroponic Use, Neutral pH, Large and Coarse, Covers 4 cu. ft, Mother Earth Perlite #3, Average Size 1/2 inch #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1“ while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2“.
2. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.
Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. Horticultural perlite is clean, odorless, pH neutral, sterile, non-flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds.
|Brand||PVP Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||PVP Industries Inc #ad|
|Model||120 quart – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. EasyGoProducts #ad
4 Cubic Feet 103 Quarts 1 Bag, Supreme Perlite Horticultural Coarse Grade – Garden Indoor Outdoor Plants #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Specifications – 4 cubic foot bag113 liter 120 quarts poly bag - Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate - White granules, odorless - A blend of coarse, medium and fine grains for balanced drainage and moisture holding. Horticulture grade perlite - horticultural grade perlite is derived from a naturally occurring, volcanic rock.
It maintains consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots and will not decompose or deplete nitrogen levels in the soil. Power source type: Air Powered. Adding perlite to soil and growing media lightens the soil and introduces pore spaces that allow air and water to penetrate the root system. Our perlite products have proven themselves as a consistent growing media for horticulture because they improve the characteristics of every organic material they are mixed with including peat moss, bark, coir, compost, or in native soil.
Excess moisture is permitted to drain out and maintain balanced air and moisture conditions which contribute to healthy biological and microbial activity, and minimize the chances for rot.
Horticultural grade perlite is stable and will not degrade or compact over time. The resulting, lightweight particles are made up of microscopic spheres with a porous, irregular surface that stores moisture and promotes plant growth. When furnaced at high temperatures, perlite “pops” and expands up to 10 times its original volume. Uses - propagation of seedlings and cuttings - soil conditioning – Hydroponics - Roof deck gardens and eco-roofs - Nursery stock - Hanging baskets - Turf enhancement - Newly planted trees and plants.
|Manufacturer||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Model||4 Cubc Foot - Coarse grade|
4. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 70% Coconut Coir, Resists Compaction, 50 L, Mother Earth Coco + Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- For indoor and outdoor containers. Resists compaction and last longer in containers. Incorporates 70% coconut coir as well as 30% perlite for better aeration and drainage.
Plant growing media that is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing media. Safe for all plant types.
5. EasyGoProducts #ad
Coarse 4 CF, AeroSoil Perlite Horticultural Soil Additive – Potting Soil for Plants – Seed Starter #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Hydropopnic growing - extensive research has shown that superior crop yields result when horticultural perlite is used as a growing medium. Expanded perlite - provides space for both air and water within a soil mix. Quality - perlite is one of nature’s most versatile and efficient minerals.
Will not decompose over time, depleting soil nitrogen. Propagating - cuttings may be rapidly rooted in either 100% aero-soil horticultural perlite or a mix of 3/4 perlite and 1/4 peat moss. Lightweight, and ready to use. The media should be kept moist, and transplanting should not be attempted until a sturdy, well-formed root system has been developed.
Sterile and free of weeds, diseases, and pests. Will not compact, maintaining consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots. Set the shrub or tree in position, 2/3 soil mix tamped into and around the roots.
Neutral ph—a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials. Rooted cuttings can be easily removed from the media without causing root damage which lessens transplant shock. As the hole is filled, the mix should be thoroughly watered. In addition, since perlite exhibits a unique water exchangeability, over-watering and under-watering problems associated with such materials as rockwool are reduced or eliminated. A naturally occurring mineral aggregate.
6. xGarden #ad
XGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite, Coarse and Chunky #adxGarden #ad
- Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Better drainage and aeration for soil. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral.
7. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack, White #adViagrow #ad
- Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, it is perfect for seed germination, and cutting propagation. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, odorless, sterile, Non-Flammable, pH neutral, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink.
Sustainable, made in america viagrow perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, heated, soilless media. Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes. The result is a great, and packaged in the U. S. A. Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, inorganic, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. All viagrow perlite is mined, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing.
8. plantonix #ad
Organic Perlite Bliss, Horticultural Soil Amendment for Healthy Plants and Garden Soil! All Natural Perlite Improves Nutrient Absorption, Root Growth, and Water Drainage! 8 Quarts #adplantonix #ad
- Organic perlite for soil health- perlite is a lightweight and non-toxic volcanic glass material that is naturally sterile with a neutral pH level. Perlite is a sterile growing medium that’s odorless, non-flammable, and does not shrink or decay! Perlite bliss from plantonix provides excellent aeration and drainage for soil, herbs, allowing water and oxygen to reach the roots of your plants, crops, flowers, garden soil, seedlings, and potting mixes more efficiently!.
Plantonix perlite bliss makes an excellent addition to any home or garden, they can reduce soil compaction, while also increasing oxygen uptake and enhanced water drainage! Enhanced seed germination- plantonix perlite bliss helps anchor the roots of young plants, so they can become stronger and healthier as they grow.
Perlite is a hydroponic medium that encourages stronger roots by increasing soil structure, so your roots won’t decompose or deplete nitrogen levels over time! Greater nutrient intake- perlite bliss retains moisture which helps to prevent waterlogging and nutrient runoff in gardening soil and potting soil.
It also helps your plants absorb vitamins and nutrients more efficiently, so they can stay healthy and increase crop yield! Promotes root development- horticultural perlite grains are so lightweight, providing plants with essential nutrients, so your plants have more room to grow freely and spread their roots. As a soil amendment, this will help prevent root rot from soil not draining properly. Safe & easy to use!- natural and organic perlite bliss is highly recommended for indoor and outdoor gardening! Perlite Bliss comes with 8 Quarts 32 Cups of 100% natural white perlite ranging between coarse and chunky.
9. Scotts #ad
2-Pack, Miracle-Gro Perlite, 8 qt. #adScotts #ad
- Lightweight media helps start root cuttings. Improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes. Use only with container plants. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food. Helps prevent soil compaction and promote strong root development.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|
10. FoxFarm #ad
FoxFarm FX17090 Cultivation Nation 70/30, Blue, 2 cu ft Coconut Coir & Perlite #adFoxFarm #ad
- 70% coco coir 30% Perlite. Coconut coir is known for its water holding capabilities, and perlite is included to provide air spaces in the media, facilitating aeration and drainage.
Perlite is included to provide air spaces in the media, facilitating aeration and drainage. Package weight: 33. 0 pounds. Cultivation nation seventy thirty Growing Media is a mixture of buffered coconut coir and perlite, blended in the classic ratio of 70:30 .